Manufacturing Goes Digital: Connecting Machines and Platforms
The business world has changed drastically in the current years, and this significantly affects the manufacturing sector.
The client is a renowned manufacturer of automobile components with a large client-base extending nation-wide. They specialize in in manufacturing OE replacement parts. The company approached to us for a solution to monitor their manufacturing and assets remotely in real-time to improve on performance and quality, besides saving costs at their plants.
The Problem Outline
The client needed a centralized solution or system to remotely monitor manufacturing and machinery continuously. The company wanted to monitor all critical parameters and ensure real-time visibility of data to make proactive decisions for efficiency and productivity. Therefore, the software application they were sourcing should run 24×7 and accessible in real-time on the IoT platform by multiple users. This will help them connect to various platforms and automate the process greatly. As it Supports Data Management, it is a secure system with predictive analysis and ready for future forecast solutions.
The Solution Summary
What the client needed was a single unified software to monitor all the parameters they considered important and to improve their technical capabilities and be really unique from competitors. The solution developed, resulted in maintaining all their assets in a single platform that reduces Manual Intervention and improves data security. The other benefit is overall improved brand value and to ensures uniqueness in a competitive market. The solution also improves ROI for the client.
The Modular Solution helps for monitoring and to achieving real-time visibility of data and is enabled with reliable secure, bidirectional communication, built on a robust data management system & architecture. It brings Value Addition to maintain the machines’ performance and improve life time operability.
Outcome / Result
- OEM and Software built by in-house developer matches customer requirements
- A tailor-made and customised solution, specific for your business needs
- Data-driven results and trends for timely, quick decision-making
- With domain expertise, the solution experts work closely to offer value addition to your business
- Expertise in 3rd party device integration and on single unified powerful platform
- The system offers expectation based monitoring & custom based reporting
- Improves assets’ performance by monitoring 24/7
- A 60% improvement in knowing about machine trends
- Improves data security and safety aspects
- Help know current status through automated process in real time
- Reduces Service TAT by 70%, by knowing about error’s in advance
- Reduces Service request by 65%, by improving product quality
When provided a single unified software customized for all their needs, the highly automated IIoT solution installed to monitor numerous parameters remotely in real time, generates data for analysis, offers also quick go-to-market advantage for products of the Original Equipment Manufacturer, besides improving on post sales experience.