IIoT evolves assets by monitoring objective data of products’ performance in the field making it a valuable tool for our quality and product development processes
The client is an OEM involved in manufacturing Air Compressors who approached us for a solution to monitor their products post-sales for value addition to their assets and product development.
The Problem Outline:
The client wanted to improve upon their market value and be unique in the market, distinct from their competitors. The company aimed at improving efficiency of their machines and to reduce manual intervention, such as in service. They wanted an overall improvement in brad value, ensure product safety and to result in quicker ROI. Industry 4.0 refers to the role of sustaining and advancing manufacturing in the context of lean, efficient operations.
The Solution Summary:
After an evaluation of the client’s needs, we inferred the client needed a Modular Solution for monitoring and ensuring the proper or optimized running and health of the machines post-sales. The solution should improve centralized visibility involving more than 15 sensors in the machine. The solution platform should cater to connecting all 3rd party equipment via Trinetra devices, to enable centralized monitoring and storage of data. The advances and innovations enabled by connected devices in association with massive amounts of computing power now available and accessible, go to support the modern concept of lean, efficient operations.
Thus, the OEM will benefit from value addition and also improve productivity, performance and life span of their equipment. So we went on to unifying all the sensors to single software on an IIoT platform that is pre-built. The solution has helped the client to know the critical error alerts instantly. The company can also know the trend of violation or alerts over a period. They can now know the current status of the sensors by the usage of software 24/7, provided by tSense.
Outcome / Result:
- OEM Software built by in-house developer matches customer requirements
- A tailor-made and customised solution, specific for the industry and business
- Data-driven results and trends to enable timely, quick decision-making
- Domain experts and the solution experts work closely to offer value addition to the business
- Expertise in 3rd party device integration
- The system offers expectation based monitoring & custom based reporting.
- Improves machine’s visibility by 70%
- Increase your client satisfaction by 90%
- Helps focus on your core business & increase revenue by at least 40%
- Addressing 95% of pain points on asset monitoring
The Original Equipment Manufacturer, who is the manufacturer of air compressors, is now provided a single unified software that meet their requirements. The automated solution helps to monitor parameters on the machines in real time, thus offering real value addition to end-customers.
- To get more information about our IoT solutions just send us the enquiry form filled up. Our executives will respond to you as quickly as possible.
- Find out more on Trinetra t-Sense’s customised solution and the universal platform provided, from our website (https://www.trinetratsense.com/).
“The IIoT platform we secured for our monitoring system has empowered the maintenance program of our assets to a new level. We also got important value addition to our products and are benefitted by the sensors and devices triggering alerts on specified parameters to enable visibility into failures or discrepancies that happen over a time period.”
– Chief Technical Officer