An IoT-based Real-time Diesel Generator Monitoring System will assist manufacturing companies, businesses, IT firms, restaurants, hospitals, hotels and apartments in monitoring generators installed at multiple sites, ensuring the proper functioning of backup power.
This system is equally applicable to industrial, commercial and rental generators, providing comprehensive real-time insights and remote management capabilities. It offers benefits such as predictive maintenance, customizable alerts, data analytics, enhancing operational continuity and efficiency across diverse sectors.
- Remote Monitoring: Prevent issues with real-time visibility across single or multiple locations
- Maintain generators proactively: Utilize predictive alerts to prevent potential issues and optimize performance
- Maximize fuel efficiency: Cut costs and boost generator performance for optimal results
- Customize performance reports: Tailor tracking of generator health, efficiency, and progress
- Simplify informed choices: Detailed performance analytics enable effective data-driven decision-making
- Enhance uptime with diagnostics: Remote Health Diagnostics improve efficiency and increase profits
- Optimize deployment with metrics: Benchmark utilization across sites to enhance customer satisfaction
Remote Diesel Generator Monitoring System Overview
Monitor Multi-sites Generators from Anywhere at Anytime
Calculate Run time, Fuel level, Power generated & react rapidly
Receive Email / SMS Alert Notification for Fuel theft & Faults
Optimize DG utilization and identify cost leakages
Diesel generators are vital for business continuity, and IoT technology makes diesel generators (DG) smart. Organizations willing to optimize the performance of diesel generator sets must obtain remote asset access that provides on-the-go remote access to DGs in various locations via a single dashboard.
IOT based Diesel Generator Monitoring Solution solves the on-site monitoring and multi-site maintenance requirements of businesses. By deploying remote monitoring of diesel generator system you could detect any anomaly in the generators such as low fuel, theft, leakage, overheating, noise levels, engine temperature, vibration, unforeseen breakdown, etc.
The data captured in the field and processed by IOT platform serves as a valuable repository for diesel generator manufacturing OEM’s, Genset service Engineers and end users.
Fuel monitoring and tracking
Remote management (On/Off & Lock/Unlock)
Security and surveillance
Impact of IOT integration to Diesel Generator
IoT sensors installed in the Diesel Generator makes it smart. End-to-end automation enables businesses to achieve maximum with existing Infrastructure.
IoT integration helps monitoring in near real time from anywhere through the internet, resulting in business gains through efficient management and reduced ownership costs.
- Facilitate smooth operations
- Fault & Fuel theft detection
- Predict & prevent Issues
- Optimise DG Power Generation
- Enhance customers experience
- Prevents unauthorized Usage
- Smart Reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
Diesel Generator Monitoring Field of Application
Business Owners & Operators of Genset (O&Ms service Person)
Collecting Insight Data for accounting and predictive maintenance
Servicing companies, engaged in DG maintenance and repairs
Maintenance Scheduling & Management of consumables replacement
Diesel Generator Manufacturing for OEM’s
Gathering failure statistics, planning adjustments to genset design
To deploy a smart generator monitoring system and improve your diesel generator’s efficiency.