Trinetra’s IIoT Solution helps the engineer to increase his visibility by monitoring Solenoid Valve (Active/Inactive), Water Level, Pressure. These critical parameters are monitored live to alert the respective engineers on time, which can save Machine Failures and also improves its efficiency.
The client is an original equipment manufacturer of surge vessel equipment with a large client list spread over the country. The client approached us for automated solution to monitor their equipment remotely in real-time. This monitoring is to improve the performance of their products and detect any issues arising by way of remote diagnostics and control.
The Problem Outline
- Connect to various platforms and automate the process
- Supports Data analyses and predicts future forecast
The client required a centralized solution or system to monitor their assets or equipment continuously.
To ensure real-time visibility their service engineers needed to monitor all critical parameters continuously to detect faults through alerts triggered by the system. the software solution they sought has to connect to various platforms and automate most of the process. The system they required should support data analyses and predict with future forecast.
The solution they required is available on our IoT platform which can be customized as per their requirement. The other objective of the solution is to improve capabilities to be unique from their competitors. the client also aimed at reducing cost occurrences and the spend for preventive maintenance. They wanted to improve machine efficiency and save time using remote diagnostics. They wanted to reduce turn-around time for their service executives with quick fault detection by the system.
The Solution Summary
Considering that the client wanted an automated equipment health monitoring system, we decided to provide the solution on a single unified platform to monitor all required parameters. The monitoring system, will ensure real time updates and alerts that result in increased data awareness to properly monitor all their assets with data security and reduce manual intervention. We provided a modular solution for monitoring and to achieve real-time visibility of equipment and machines and which is enabled with secure bidirectional communication. The robust architecture for data management helps to maintain the machine’s performance and improve its life span, which can deliver value addition to customers and the OEM.
Outcome / Result
- OEM and Software built by in-house developer to match customer requirements
- A tailor-made and customized solution, specific for your business needs
- Data-driven results and trends for timely, quick decision-making
- With domain expertise, the solution experts work closely to offer value addition to your business
- Expertise in 3rd party device integration and on single unified powerful platform
- The system offers expectation based monitoring & custom based reporting
- Improve machine performance by monitoring in 24/7 basis
- 60% reduction in time and cost spent for services
- Reduces Service TAT by 70% by instant alerts and remote diagnosis
- Reduces Service request by 65% by improving product quality
Trinetra tSense has provided a single unified software package to the client, customized for all their requirements and supported by the highly automated IIoT platform. The modular solution helps to monitor numerous parameters remotely and in real-time, continuously. The bidirectional communication protocol generates all relevant data for analysis. This offers an improved post-sales customer experience that is valuable to the Original Equipment Manufacturer and for their surge vessel equipment.
- For more information regarding our IoT solutions, contact us. You can also fill up and send us the enquiry form. Our team will ger back to you as soon as possible.
- Visit our website for more details on Trinetra t-Sense’s customised solutions and the universal platform for Io/t projects we provide (https://www.trinetratsense.com/).
Trinetra’s IIoT based solution is significant value addition to our product portfolio. Being an OEM, our engineers needed a system to continuously monitor our surge vessel equipment remotely. The solution has features for continuously monitoring all parameters. This system on the IoT platform can integrate with other devices and systems. It enables alerts for failures, discrepancies and emergencies, helping us to rectify by remote operation. We expect to continue this beneficial relationship.
– Technical Engineer